MWiP #5

This week was pretty much food related. I don't know why, but this is life. You know sometimes you do things, you don't know the propose behind these things. (This sounds very dramatic). Never mind, here is MWiP for this week. 


Clockwise: (1). Yes, I am a dark chocolate kinda gal. (2). Black duck. This is the first black duck I've ever seen. I thought it was only a myth (you know the ugly duck story) or whatever it was. (3). A friend came to visit us during this weekend, and brought this talking dog toy with him to our daughter. She's having very good time with this unreal poppy. (4). Another recipe may appear in the future on this blog. Hint, it's super easy. and VEGAN. (5). Lovely prints on this shirt from J. Crew, I bought as a birthday gift for my sister. The logic behind it; If we can't travel whenever we want. At least we can wear a shirt with passport and plane prints all over it. (6). Again, who said it can't snow in the spring?! (7). M street, Georgetown. The only crowded place I can enjoy.

See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment