MWiP #27

I know I'm two days late. But you know what late people always says: Better late than never. This weekend we went to NY to visit my cousin. So, when I'm late there is usually some travailing issues involves. There is always to much things to do. Which make setting and writing a bit harder.  


Clockwise: (1). Exploring a new territory. Pierson Park in Tarrytown, NY They have cool, free telescopes.  (2). Another cool find in Goodwill(3). Still searching for the mighty baklawah "baklava". Yes, it does exist, just go and try one in Turkey(4). A week full of cool things. Yet another cool product; Lego zipbin storage can turn to flat surface road. You can find it HERE.  (5). TONYMOLY in NYC for Korean beauty lovers. Tiny space, but very lovely. (6). Fineally, this cute wooden makeup toy back for sale. I was eyeing this product since last year, it was "sold" tail for very long time. And since it's back, obviously I made an order. You can find it HERE(7). & Other Stories now in the United States. Both online and 575 Broadway, NY. 

See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment