The Well, You Know, I'm Not Sure Products

Do you have this category for things you really don't know how do you feel about? I do, I know it's unusual and maybe unhelpful thing to do. To write about stuff you can't deiced wither you like it or not. I do tried (I even finished some) just to be able to give a verdict and I couldn't. Somehow, I confessed myself that these kinda products you need to try other brands to know if you like it or not. probably by know I'm not making any sense but it's not going to stop me from continue my ramblings.


Everytime I use/used these products I kept thinking: If I feature them in an empty post, what can I say about them? So, I decided the perfect idea, is to talk about them in a post where I discuss products I couldn't deiced wither I like or not. Let's start with Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel. This is a deluxe sample I received from Sephora. First, I liked the texture very much. It feels very hi-tech and cooling. Other than that I'am maybe the wrong candidate for this product. It claims that it hydrate and diminish wrinkles. I don't suffer from dehydrated skin around my eyes. Also, I don't have wrinkles yet. It's confusing I know, but I don't think I would be interested in buying the full size. Bio-Oil I had this one because I've removed a small lomb in my side earlier this year. And I wanted something to help me with the scaring. I know it's not a small scar with 7 stitches. Still, I don't think it done anything to help treating the scar. I bought KIKO Instant Perfection, two months ago. Halfway through I really can't see any of the premises. They claim it gives an instant visible boost. Well, I tried it in my shi**y days, and in my good days, and I couldn't tell a different. Smells very nice, It give some hydration (not so much), and that's it. Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner, Rose Petal this one (specially) out of the bunch I really want to love. And I don't know why. But I think it felt so pure and simple that I want to love. It's not bad I just think it has a lovely rosy smell. Other than that it feels really pure just like water. Which is kinda not very interesting at least not for a skincare product you want to feel something when you use. I'm not saying I wont buy it again specially with its price tag. I just want to try different things to see if it was my problem or if it's really doesn't do anything for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment