Empties #3 | Mar 15

While writing this post I've realized I have one empties post each year. I promise I consume most of these stuff in a daily bases. But the good news, I think this edition is more exiting than the previous  ones. So here is this years empties:


Nature's Alchemy Sweet Almond Oil
I use this for removing makeup (you can see how I use it HERE). Nothing special just your regular natural oil. I don't think I'll buy it again at least for removing makeup, because I'm enjoying jojoba oil more. 

KIKO Instant Perfection
I didn't like this product (unlike most products I've used from KIKO). I've talked about it more in depth in HERE

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
This is a stable in my "annual" empties post. I love it, it's my favorite rose water toner (and I've tried many). HERE is more about it. 

Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
I loved this stuff. It last me for very long time. It does what it said (it's not just me who noticed the difference it made on my skin) . It smells very nice. And everyone I've recommend this for, they loved it too. The reason I'm not repurchasing it soon is because I love to try new things, and it's not cheap (this jar retail for $48) Though, as I said before, it last for very long time. 
I think it's perfect for people who look for even skin, but they can do 3+ steps of skin care. 

Aura Cacia Tranquil Chamomile Body Oil
This one was ok. Nothing special. The scent was calming, but not my kinda smell for massage oils. I think it's more of a calming scent than a relaxing one. 

EO Organic Deodorant, Citrus
This one was a nice deodorant. One it's my first spray-on deodorant. And I think I like the stick form more. Second the scent reminded me of an old cologne people back home used to put it on every sink. I'm not sure why, but it was there, and as a kid I thought it was a proper fragrance. However, the smell doesn't linger on long. 



No comments:

Post a Comment