Empties #1 | Nov. 13

I do believe that it takes me ages to finish things up. Honestly, I don't know how accurate this claim is. But I think you may be able to judge this by how frequent I'll post an empties post. 
By the end of this year I noticed that I have a quite amount of empties. Also, since it marks about a year or so of me moving to the U.S. Some of them are cruelty free some are not. I'm not going to show the not cruelty free stuff. Hence, the whole reason behind this blog.



1. Lush's Grass Shower Gel: 
I love this shower gel, it's my favorite from Lush, I think it's my all time favorite. It has very fresh yet subtle scent to it. It may sounds unusual to enjoy the smell of grass, but I love it, and I think if you love fresh scent you well love it too. However, I'm not going to repurchase this for a while just because I wanna try Dr.Bronner Soap as a body wash. And you know it's not the cheapest thing in the world 3.3 fl. oz retails for $9.95. 

2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
I love this thing. First I heard about it from Melissa Raymond aka Melphs on the YouTube. I used to make my own rosewater spray. Some rosewater and some water and that's it. Sadenly, my spray broke. So, I decided to treat myself with already made one. The good news was it has aloe too. So, I can't say no. And I already have a backup.

3. Premium Oval Cotton Pads
Oh dear, this the worst cotton pads I've ever tried. Before these ones, I always believed that all cotton pads are the same. it's written on the bag it's %100 pure. I don't know if this is the reason behind the fact that the cotton on the pads come off the bad before even I use it. Unfortunately, I have about five bags left I need to go through.  

4. AloeSense Naturally Soothing Fluoride Toothpaste
I said earlier I go through things very slowly. Well, not with this guy. The only excuse for finishing this toothpaste in about a month; my husband and I share the same toothpaste. As every group of humans whom live under one roof would do (i suppose), and of course we like it very much. HERE you can find full review for this product.








  • Lush's Grass Shower Gel from $9.95 to $28.95 in Lush.com and Lush stor. 
  • Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater from $7.00 to $12.00 in MarioBadescu.com  and Ulta and Ulta.com.
  • Ulta Premium Oval Cotton Pads 50 Ct $3.49 in Ulta & Ulta.com
  • AloeSense Naturally Soothing Fluoride Toothpaste in Fresh Mint 5.6oz for $4.67 in Drugstore.com 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment