AloeSense Naturally Soothing Fluoride Toothpaste

As would many guess my main struggle as a cruelty free/green converter is toothpaste. Acutely, toothpaste was a struggle before I decided to become a cruelty free. Before, we came to the U.S. we use to use a toothpaste  made by a brand called Aloe Dent. I believe it is U.K. paste brand. It was our no brainer toothpaste choice. However, (sad story alert) we couldn't find it here. 

I don't like Coolgate since I don't know when. So, we chose Sensodyne as an alternative to Aloe Dent.  When I decided to become a cruelty free I tried couple but I didn't like both. I felt like brushing my teeth with clay, yes it leaves my breath smell very nice. However, We didn't see it doing anything to our teeth. After these two experiences. My husband asked me to search for our beloved Aloe Dent. I found some on Amazon, but it was insanely priced. So, I decided to search for a toothpaste with aloe in it. Maybe, just maybe it will be as good as Aloe Dent. 

I found this AloeSense toothpaste in Drugstore.com under natural category.  We decided to give it a try, since we have no other choice.

For me being natural this is a lot of  points. Being natural and effective I think we have a winner. I'm not going to write everything written on the product detail box, because you sure can read it from there too.  But I can see this will be my favorite toothpaste, and for sure I will buy this again and again in the future.


  • AloeSense Naturally Soothing Fluoride Toothpaste in Fresh Mint 5.6oz for $4.67 in Drugstore.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment