Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon

I have to say it hurts me to write a negative review about this product. Not just because it's cruelty free. It's also because of the cute packaging.  (If you don't know yet: I'm a sucker for good packaging). Never mind,  this is my third product from this makeup line. Yet, I didn't like anything. I wont judge the first two products because when I bought them I was just moving, and I wanted something easy and brush-less. Also, I didn't test them for long time since I gave them to my sister. However, I'm going to talk about Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon


I am a shadowholic. Eyeshadows are easily my most collected items in my makeup stash. Not that I have a huge makeup collection. However, I don't own all the colors in the world. So, I was looking for taupe color eyeshadow. And I thought  why not to try this color called: Camel Back from the range. 

After I bought it, I swatch it on the back of my hand. It swatch very beautifully, and doesn't went any where for hours. Oddly enough, when I went back to home and tried it on my eyelids it was super chalky and it was hardly showing any color. 

I tried it two other times just to be sure it wasn't me. The second time the product went off from the tube or whatever it is. I don't know how, well things happen, I guess. So, as conclusion I wouldn't recommend buying this product. I actually end up throwing it. I think if you are looking for the crayon thing eyeshadow checkout the Jordana ones. And If you're looking for taupe color I'll try to update you with this, if I find one myself. 
If you tried any other color or the same color please tell me about your experience. Sometimes I like to be wrong. 

  • Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon in Camel Back $5.00 in Walmart.com and Walmart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment