Breakouts Fighting Heroes

Gladly, the years of random breakouts are gone. Nowadays, I only get them when I was in a very polluted environment. Or had my menstruation cycle. So, since I just finished my period. And had you know; these "lovely" zits that came for FREE with every menstruation cycle. I think it is the right time to talk about what I've done to prevent these few breakouts from getting worse, or leaving marks. Because I believe I'm happy happy with the results (thankfully). Disclaimer: I have an oily skin. It's less oily in the colder months (it becomes almost "normal"). But still some days I can feel that it is somewhat oily at the end of the day.



Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Though I have an oily skin I can say this thing is serious. When I first bought it, I used twice a week and it did dry me out. Now, I only use it in certain places. Where I'm most oily, or have breakouts. When I put it over a zit, it helps to pull all this disgusting yellow stuff out.

Tea Tree Oil
I keep my tea tree oil bottle in a dark place, and I don't use it in its concentrated form. I add few drops to purified water in a spry bottle and spry it all over my face. I do this every night, but I focus in any zit if I have one.

Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping
To be honest I'm not sure about the status of Korres at least in the U.S. I know it's cruelty free in Europe for example, but I'm not sure if it's not in the U.S. However, I'm planning to use something different when this jar finished just to lower the cost, and try something different and I'm certain it's cruelty free. But for the meantime, I'm loving this. This thing helps me to get rid of old acne scars, and to not have scaring after my newer breakouts gone. I would definitely go back to this one if it finished and the new thing I'm going to use doesn't work. I've never experience something as good as this one. Even though I have tested many in the past. I've been using it for almost a year and I think it is great. If you find that it's not cruelty free in the U.S. And can get it from another country. Just try it it's amazing.

Do you have breakouts fighting heroes? What are they? 

No comments:

Post a Comment