REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial, is it Worth the Hype?

I know, it has been so long since I posted in here. I myself surprised that I came back. Jokes aside, I really wanted to write about anything in here. However, sometimes life don't agree with your online activities. And my life motto; Never force yourself on doing something you enjoy, otherwise it wont be as fun as you want it to be. (That was really longer than I anticipated it to be, specially for a "life motto").  Nevermind, lets talk about the product that is the reason for my came back.


REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial was on my wishlist for quite sometime. After hearing/ reading so many good reviews on the product I really wanted to try it. So, my sister as great as she is, give it to me as birthday present. 
I know you would think it is so great that it even encourages me to write. Well, wrong. Know you may think it is so bad that I have to warn the world to not use it. Also, wrong (I know sorry). Actually, it's kinda complicated, and I think it depends on you wither it is worth the $48 price tag. 

What does it do? 
A transforming treatment that instantly revitalizes and visibly rejuvenates the skin. (This is what they have written on its page on Sephora's website). So, does it really do rejuvenates the skin? Yes, I do think so. But, it doesn't do anything for the skin on the longest term. The appearance of radiant skin that you will have after using it, it will only lasts for few hours. In addition to the fact that it doesn't have an affect on the skin for the longest term, I think I got the same result when I'm doing my night routine. Which I already enjoy and love doing. A minor issue, I would pass if it was great product is the smell. The smell is very acid-esque. I know it contains acid and vitamin C. But the smell is in your face kinda smell. It smells like something medical not cosmetics or spa like. The smell doesn't linger, but it kinda bothers me. 

So, all and all, I was happy to try this product. However, I don't think I would by it again. I would only recommend it to people who doesn't have a skincare routine and wanted to pamper their skin. And of course are willing to spend that money on such product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment