Giftable #3

In this Giftbale series I try to write only about things I've tried as much as I can. I would love to be able to own every beautiful object I want. Unfortunately,  you know life; sometimes you need to pay money to enjoy certain things. However, if I didn't try something I will mention that. Also, be sure I've read reviews before suggesting anything in here. 
As I may said before, we don't celebrate any mother's day not the American nor any other mother's day in any calendar. So, I can't help you with what I got my mum. However, as I mentioned many times we gift each other in many different personal occasions, so I kinda think about gifts for my mum a lot. Also, if you didn't like this years edition; HERE you can find last year's gift idea's (hope they are still available).

Clockwise: 1. Simplehuman Sensor Mirror. For some reason, my mother loves to look at magnified mirrors. No she doesn't use makeup, and not she doesn't pluck her eyebrows. HERE on Amazon for $159.99 2. If your mother doesn't use Memory Foam Pillow, do her a favor and buy one. You can find them pretty much everywhere, from Target to Marshall, just go and see what best for her. 3. Caudalie Premier Cru The Elixir. I got a sample from Sephora for this product. To be honest I didn't expect much. I wasn't thrilled with my previous experience with Caudalie products. However, with this one my skin felt very smooth and firm after using three- four times. I don't know how it would preform on the long term, but I would definitely use it if the price tag was lower. However, for a mother I think it would make a great gift. HERE you can find it on Sephora.com for $99 4. How to Tie a Scarf: 33 Styles. Another thing my mum love is scarves. She wear them in every season. So, it's only appropriate to give her this book. The inside is super nice. However, the cover is glories. it really feels like silk scarf, when I touched it, I knew I had to get it to my mother. HERE you can find it on Amazon for $11.05 5. Universal Isaac Tanline Pot. No, I don't have it. And wither you are a mother or not, you must love plants (DUH). Maybe this is not every mother ideal pot, but I'm a mother, and I don't mind it. HERE you can find it for $65, and they have other options if you don't like this one, 6. L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse Aux Papillons. Also, I don't own this one, but I've tried a sample from Sephora. And it smells just like the best spring you would've dreamed of. I think the name says it all. HERE you can find it on Sephora.com between $25-$145 7. If your mother love to cook/bake and she's not converted to coconut oil yet; be a goodwill ambassador and help her to find the truth. I think any organic, unrefined coconut oil will do, but if you are looking for something with sleek packaging I think Skinny & Co is perfect. HERE on Amazon for $54.95 for two pack of 16.9 fl oz.  

No comments:

Post a Comment