(Baby to Toddler) Small Space Stuff

I don't know how many times I've mentioned here that I live in a small apartment. Maybe it's not that small for some, but I think it's small, or maybe I don't like to see 1057 sq. ft. apartment cluttered with unnecessary stuff. So, my mission was always to buy multi-purpose, convertible and easy to storage products. Specially, the one I have to buy for my LG since her needs always changing.


Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System 
Travel system that includes stroller and a car seat is the best solution for your growing baby in my opinion. And bonus point if your baby is sleeping, you don't risk waking her up when you take her off the car to walk around and done some shopping with the stroller since it can be attached to it. HERE 

IKEA GULLIVER Crib
Crib is another essential (obviously). When searching for crib/bed, I didn't want something I'll change every one to two years. I've always rather to spent more money than thinking later where to store it? Or who will have it after we are done with it. HERE

Boon Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub
We only have one bathroom. It's a decent size bathroom. Still, I don't want it to turn to baby's bathroom. I would like it to feel a "normal" bathroom for me, or for any growing up person who's going to use or bathroom. This bathtub collapse (as the name would suggest). Also, it has a hanger. HERE

ERGObaby Original Bundle of Joy Carrier and Infant Insert
For non stroller days; Short trips to the pharmacy or local grocery store, crowded small places that makes using stroller impassable. Then, carrier comes in handy. Rather than buying two different carrier (one for infant and other for bigger baby) buying a carrier with infant insert is ideal. It means you will pay less money, and it will occupy less space. HERE

Wishbone Flip
Rocker, ride on and kinda walker (if your baby wishes). All in a one lovely wooden design. HERE

Fisher-Price Potty Ring
Well, eventually you need to train them how to use bathroom. And as I said earlier, I don't like to have baby stuff all around my "only" bathroom. So I think this is perfect 'cause it has its own hanger too to hang the ring after using. HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment