MWiP #3

Unlike the last week, this week was "OK". At least for me. And just to give you how "Ok" it was; Fedex missed a package I ordered from Drugstore.com. So, yeah let's hope for better luck in the coming weeks. 


Clockwise: (1). Earlier this week, we made our monthly visit to the very delicious Indian restaurant in the area. It is the best Indian restaurant I've been in in my whole life (I think). And I tried a lot of Indian restaurants. My favorite order is Samosa Chaat. I'm not sure how other Indian restaurants make this dish, but I think you should try it. (2). Also, I received my VIB %15 off, and I'm not sure I'm going to use it. (3). This is Chocolate Orange Cheesecake brownie I made. I got the recipe from SORTED. First, I'm not a brownie kinda person. So, I don't think I like it that much. (4). I ordered these spoons and plates for my LO. I'm trying to make her learn how to use a spoon. Not much success yet. (5). We bought these recycled toothbrush. I can't tell you how good they are now. But, I think it would be good to talk about them in a future post. (6). Don't take it personal, but the candy in the US.S are bad, very bad. They are super processed. Plus, they taste awful (in my opinion). These Aero, are not good for you (obviously), but they were my favorite. I found them in my local grocery store, in the international food aisle. I was happy to find them. However, when I ate them they were way sweeter than what I remembered (don't worry, I'm over it).  (7). Can I call it  another fail?! I ordered this water floss from Amazon. I was super excited to try it. However, it didn't screw in our bathroom's faucet. So, yeah. I had to return it. 

See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment