Healthy, Delicious Date Bars (NO-Bake)

The other day my sister mentioned me in a picture she found in Instagram of this (kid-friendly) sweet recipe. When I read that she used two of my favorites ingredients: Dates & coconut oil, I knew have to try it. It was written in Arabic. And I'm not sure if it is an original recipe. Anyway, HERE where I got this recipe from. After testing the recipe, I decided to translate it in here, and share it with you; Since it's not just good for children, but It so delicious. And I think it would make a great snack. 

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup raw walnut
  • 1 cup raw almond
  • 2 cups pitted dates 
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder 
  • Pinch of sea salt 
Method:

Mix all ingredients in the blender for 5 minutes or tail you see that everything come together. Take it out. And keep play with dough tail it's all ingredients are nicely combined. Line a baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the sides. Refrigerate about 15 minutes tail you can easily lift out chilled block of bars after cutting into squares. And bon appétit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment