MWiP #10

Yes, another week without writing anything. I think I need a vacation to "recharge" myself. And sorry for not posting this yesterday. But I went to a very beautiful place from early morning yesterday and I wanted to include a picture from the trip, because I knew it was going to be amazing. So, this is MWiP. 


Clockwise: (1). The very beautiful gardens of Longwood. I'm going to try to write about it in depth. (2). Remember that stool from IKEA? Well, apparently someone made a desk out of it. If she kept doing this, I'll try to DIY it for her. (3). Another remember, that market I wanted to have brunch in it. It happened and it was very good. (4). I think there will be an empties post coming very soon. (5). Luvocracy asked me to create a collection to participate in their #LuvWeddings. So, I made this collection about "Wedding Attire Guide", my sister said it's A-MA-Z-ING, and I trust her taste :P Please check it HERE(6). Still looking for shoes for my LG, I think these are adorable? Don't you think so? (7). I managed to sell this beautiful dress on eBay. It has these lovely Yucatán floral embroidery. It used to be my LG's but she got bigger, and it doesn't fit her anymore. Love it, but I don't want to accumulate stuff we wont use.

See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment