MWiP #11

I would say I had pretty exiting week. I went to the movies for the first time since me watching The Grand Budapest Hotel. Which was about my second MWiP. So, do the math. And I'm starting to receive some packages, which is alone can make a good news. But I'm not just receiving these packages for nothing; I'm expecting some visitors and I needed to order some stuff in order to have them over. 


Clockwise: (1). I told you I sold a pretty dress. And this is how I wrapped it. I'm no wrapping master or I try to be one. But when I manage to sell something I try to wrap it nicely. I have the chance to buy things from Japanese seller in the past, and they always have the nicest packaging, and I find it so lovely. (2). Some zaatar and home made pizza. Simple yet never fail to excite me. (3). There is a plan to visit Chicago next month. I'm going crazy trying to find place for almost two weeks. And for some reason it seems people of Chicago don't know how to replay to emails. Hope I'll find place by this coming week. (4). It's so nice to see a package with this label on. I know I sound superficiale, but to be honest I don't care. (5). SHAME, yes I've done my couscous in the American way. I want it quick, and it was a moment of weakness. Shameful, but has no regrets. FYI: The results it wasn't as near good as the Moroccan way. (6). I'll be 60 and still go to the movie theater to see the new Disney movie. Is it wrong? I don't think so.  (7). The last episode of the search for new shoes for my LG. I found these in Nordstrom Rack. slightly bigger than her feet. But I couldn't find something fits her perfectly. 

See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment