MWiP #12

This week I was all about food, and outdoor activities (almost). And I wasn't late on posting this week's MWiP because I went to an amazing place. I just have some visitors, and I'm kinda busy with them these days. Nevermind, lets talk about the last week. 


Clockwise: (1). My daughter's favorite books: basically; sounds, and I have to master them. (2). A twisted Syrian recipe. I like it very much. I think it's easy, yet feel very complex.  (3). Another eBay listed item. (4). Small party in the balcony. (5). Rosewater pudding. If you don't know yet, I'm kinda obsessed with rosewater.  (6). The Honest company bundle had arrived, They sent different prints than what I ordered. However, they sent me this lip balm in this packaging which is written on it that "I'm amazing" and I forgave them, for sending the wrong prints. Just because they think; I'm amazing.  (7). Earlier this week. we made these home made burgers, I love this recipe. I may share it with you, when I'm feeling to write a recipe post. 

See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment