MWiP #13

I missed last week's MWiP, because someone who's very smart was travailing and forgot to bring her laptop charger with her, Typical. It was been quite a week, but since I missed it, I'm not going to post pictures from that week. 

Clockwise: (1). Sunset in New York from Union City, NJ.  (2). United State of Obesity. Kidding, no not kidding. It's delicious, but it's no way it can be a healthy food. Nonetheless, this is a cool tee. (3). Another visit to Longwood and this beautiful seen from the new meadow they open this summer. (4). My first visit to Goodwill, and I kinda like it. (5). This ginger cookie, from Blue Bottle in HighLine is just so good. (The picture is not mine). (6). Someone is camping front of Potomac River, Georgetown(7). A friend guided me to this Hiline coffee capsule to use in my Nespresso machine. I ordered some, and I may report back on these capsules and if they as good as the Nespresso ones.
See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment