MWiP #17

I'm still following curfew policy the temperer outside is just no meant to be a weather humans can live in. So, my pictures will be indoor exclusively these couple of weeks. And yes, I'm still suffering from semi broken keyboard.    


Clockwise: (1). Gratefully, received this set of tea from my sisters. I'm a coffee drinker in everyday bases. However, I do enjoy good tea from time to time.  (2). Also, very happy my Instagram account STF have now 100 followers STF is all about how to get some runway/celebs looks using drugstore products. (3). Macaroon with kenafa filling! Sign me in. For real, it was nice, but the macaroon pastry was a bit too sweet for my liking. (4). Another base, no I don't have too many, this is my third. And my first cruelty free one. Hope I love it as much as I want to. (5). My husband received this Kindle as a gift, obviously he don't know what to do with it. He gave it to me, and I'm not sure if I'm liking it or not. (6). Craving this capirotada (Mexican pudding). I had my first, and last one in Merida last holiday and I think it's time to do my own version. (The picture is not mine). (7). I found this balm in my in law's house. And I used it for every possible problem.

See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment