Healthy Snacking

I received in the mail years ago (kidding) but for real, it was at the beginning of January. Never mind,  I received a coupon from graze.com (which I've never heard of before) to get free snacks box. If you know me, you know I love free stuff, doesn't matter what I'm getting. When I checked the website I found that it is a snack box subscription service. Basically, dried fruit and nuts. Even though, I'm not a big snacker (as usual I'm not sure if this is a real word or not) I said why not. First I thought, if it's good and I didn't like it, I can give it to my daughter. And if I like it, I can order it some times if I'm having guests. Only today, I received the box, and I was quite surprised by the size of it.   



(The above image) I only put the plying card for a size reference. I told you, I may have problem when it comes to expecting bigger sized packages. But really I don't know why?! for some reason I though I would get something in a size of a pizza box. However, for 6 bucks I think it's a decent amount of food. 
Before talking about what comes in this box. I have to tell you, you can choose your snack preferences in the website for what you like to receive and what you don't. I've done this before I submitted my FREE order. 
Today when I opened the box I was very exited to try Chili & Honey Almond. And less exited about Toffee Apple. I'm not a fan of dried/cooked apples (I know shock horror). Surprisingly, I liked Toffee Apple more than Chili & Honey Almond. But my favorite from the box is Bonnie Wee Oatbakes it is described in the website as a red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes. So, my overall though is it is a nice box if you love healthy snack. For me I don't think I would order it in regular basis (you can schedule when you want to receive your next box) . I would order it If I know if someone is coming to visit. It's definitely million times better than a bag of greasy chips or cheep proceed chocolate.  

HERE you can get you FREE box too. Give it a go, you may like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment