Makeup Heroes

As most of my introductions when I talk about makeup related subject "I'm no expert". So, in this matter (makeup brushes) I'm also not an expert, I only know what I like and what I don't. Also, I just want to mention I don't collect brushes. Which means these four brushes they are not just the best, but in some categories it can by my only way to wear decent makeup.  


Real Techniques Accent brush
This brush comes in the Starter Set $17.99 HERE. It is the reason to repurchased this set, after I gave mine to my sister. Its size is perfect for spot concealing. I use it with my foundation stick to conceal any dark spots on my face. Very precise and done the job very well. 

Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Angled Eye Liner Brush - No 27
I was searching for good angled brush to use whenever I want to fill in my brows. Which is something I don't do every time (I have fairly full eyebrows). Just when I wanted more polished look, I use this with taupe matte cream eyeshadow. $9.19 HERE

Eco Tools Blush Brush
I use this for both blush and bronzer. I don't like huge brushes. So, this one can do the work for me very well in both departments. I only bought this because I wanted to try something from EcoTools and it doesn't disappoint. $8.99 HERE

BareMinerals Precision Face Brush 
For the longest time I used my fingers to apply foundation. This is was pre- Lisa Eldridge. I decided to use brushes for applying my base, just to be good as she is (funny I know). I tried several (and some were very hyped up) but they were no success. So, I went back to my trusty fingers, and I was very happy (still). I heard some good thing about this brush, and since I have Sephora gift card, and I'm not sure what I want to buy with the money in the gift card, I decided to try this. And I tell you, I'm very happy with the results. By the way they market this brush as a powder foundation brush. However, I used it with liquid foundation and it works very very well. I would say, if you're looking to invest in good foundation brush, this is the one. $28.00 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment