Catch-Up Volum IV

By now, you know the drill; I have too much photos on my phone, I need to delete. Since my last catch up I think I've done many things. And I've been in many places. So here's what I've been up to. And as per usual the captions below are clockwise.

1. I have visited China Through Looking Glass exhibition and it was glorious (fashion-wise) seriously I wanted every piece from their. 2. This cook book was on my wishlist for the longest time. I found it in my public library, and I'm kinda thankful, I didn't order it. I want it to be good, but it was an average cookbook. 3. This arrangement was made under my supervise, and I couldn't be more proud; it felt like I've made kit myself. well sorta. 4. We went strawberry picking at the last day of the season, but it was so much fun. My LG super thrilled and the amount of strawberries she ate that day was equivalent to an average consumption of strawberries a human being can eat in life time. P.S. She's not so keen on its texture in other occasions. So, it was a remarkable day. 5. I had this over night peel since last month, and I think it's going to be a favorite. 6. I'm looking for CSA program which can offer half share and reasonably close pickup location. 7. This piece of art is not mine. My daughter has discovered how to take pictures on my phone and this is a picture of her friends. 8. And I have forgot to include an 8th picture. But I'm too lazy to redo this very complected collage. So imagine an eighth picture with your favorite moment from past months (how romantic of me!!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment