Giftable #2

I know it seems like I don't celebrate any occasion people of planet earth decided to celebrate.  But believe I do celebrate. However, Valentine's Day is not one of them. I really believe that Valentine's Day is the most commercialize occasion humanity has ever faced. It lacks any religious, national, patriotic, personal and yes even romantic dimension. Having said that, doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the beauty of this objects. So, of course it's rude to reject such gift. No? 


Putting in mind this is a "wishlist", I can't really talk in depth about any of these things other than; I either  think they are visually beautiful, or they work/smell very good. P.S. I have smelled 57 perfume from J. Crew, and owned the rollerball version of Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

  • ZARA Animal print furry parka on sale for $79.99
  • Dressing for the Dark by Kate Young $32.27 on Amazon. You may remember her collab with Target I believe the year before. She's is a stylist for many celebrities such as: Michelle Williams, Dakota Johnson and Siena Miller. 
  • Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Solid Perfume Compact $48 from Sephora
  • Sethina Bar earring with black onyx & diamond $450.
  • Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil from Sephora $105 
  • Elizabeth and James Cynnie Belt Bag $245 from Zappos COUTURE
  • Book Kindle Cover - Girls Book of Glamour $64 from Chick-Lit Design on Etsy
  • Arquiste for J. Crew No. 57 from J. Crew for $78 

No comments:

Post a Comment