MWiP #20

Another week, another visit to New Jersey/ New York. I'm not sure when the next one will be since the friend we usually visit is going to move to our town later at the end of this fall. Till then let's enjoy the City. 


Clockwise: (1). Revisiting an old love of my husband and his friend Kabab Paradise in Lake Hiawatha, NJ. I wasn't a big fan the past few visits. But this time I tried their Biryani, and it was very delicious.  (2). This why, it is good to keep these "useless" fragrance samples. To not carry a huge bottle of perfume when you are traveling. (3). Dutch Baby from The Original House of Pancake(4). It's poring rain now in NYC. (5). DVF's lips from the High Line. I've never thought I going to love the High Line that much. It's not my first time here neither it's going to  be the last (fingers crossed). (6). Enjoying the last days of summer. (7). I'm loving these hooks from Anthropolgie.  

See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment