The All Natural Face Lip Gloss

First, do I have to apologies for not blogging for about a month? Well, I've being thinking: I can write regularly every week, but then It wont be a "real" review, since I wont be testing things for real. And the world doesn't need another useless review. Also, to be able to blog in a regular basis, I have to test things also in a regular basis. Which means I have to consume even more. So, the goal for being more conscience when it comes to my consuming habits doesn't mean anything.     

Week ago I contacted The All Natural Face the vegan cosmetics regarding their liquid foundation, and its shades. I'm using now Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, which is very nice. I've used the Nearly Naked foundation for months, and I liked it very much. It's light, it has a very beautiful finish and fairly inexpensive. Unfortunately, it is not a cruelty free. So, I was looking for alternatives. Kindly, the people in The All Natural Face responded, and told me they will send me samples from their powder foundation since they can't send liquid samples. Yesterday, I received a package full of foundation samples. They were so generous to sent every shade they have, plus a sample for a lip gloss in the shade Bugless Red





Disclaimer: I'm not a lip gloss kinda person. So, if you don't want to take my review seriously; feel free, I wont be offended.  

First, the color in this small container looks very red. However, it goes very sheer on the lips (bad news if you are looking for bold lips. Good news if you're afraid of red lips). I tried to show you how it looks on my lips. But god I have never noticed this: I have a vey narrow chin. And it does look very weird when I tried to photograph it. Never mind, back to the subject, it is not sticky whatsoever. However, it is very "liquidy" and it wears off very fast. So, if you don't mind reapplying throughout the day go a head and take it. On the scent side, it has a smell of an old lipstick. Don't ask me to explain because I can't. And if you smell it, you will know what I mean. 

The All Natural Face, Vegan Lip Gloss in Bugless Red for $4.6

No comments:

Post a Comment